About the AppVisory and Program Advisory Teams
This year, the RCOE Public School Partnership is updating the way we look at leadership, feedback, and collaboration! Through the newly approved AppVisory and Program Advisory Teams, we will achieve our goals of co-constructing learning activities, assessments and field experiences in order to collaborate for a mutually beneficial relationship between the Reich College of Education and P-12 Schools.
- The AppVisory and Program Advisory Teams will consist of aspiring leaders in each of our PSP partnering districts, as well as distinguished alumni, student leaders, faculty members, and staff members in our education programs across campus.
- Members will apply to be a part of this group or will be recommended by Program Directors in our over 17 licensed educator preparation program areas.
The AppVisory and Program Advisory Teams will meet at the RCOE or virtually, and we will engage in the following suggested activities:
- Participate in a learning exchange between P-12 educators and RCOE Faculty
- Provide feedback on curricular content changes
- Provide feedback on assessments assigned in coursework
- Provide feedback on field experiences
- Provide feedback on progression of courses offered and experiences offered in the teacher education program
- Provide feedback on recruitment and retention efforts into teacher preparation programs
- Collaborate in innovative concepts
- Respond to current trends and emerging legislative changes
The AppVisory and Program Advisory Teams' dates for the 2022-2023 school year are:
2022-2023 AppVisory Meetings:
- September 27, 2022 from 4pm to 6pm, Room 124 in RCOE
- November 15, 2022 from 4pm to 6pm, Zoom
- March 28, 2023 from 4pm to 6pm, Zoom
- May 9, 2023 from 4am to 6pm, Room 124 in RCOE
2022-2023 Program Advisory Team Meetings:
- October 25, 2022 from 4pm to 6pm, Zoom
- February 21, 2023 from 4pm to 6pm, Zoom